A Look Back in 2012
In 2012 as well, the Consultants from Aarcon were present at numerous important industry events as attendees or presenters.
21/11/2012 WuS Conference of the VdS in Cologne
Attorney Petra Menge/Partner at Aarcon gave a presentation on the theme “Liability Claims Against Security Service Providers as the Cooperation Partners in the Security Chain/NSL/Contractual Solutions and Implementation from a Legal Perspective”.
From 25 – 28/09/2012, the Consultants from Aarcon met with prominent representatives and interested parties from the security industry in order to have an industry-specific exchange of ideas at the Security Trade Fair in the Congress Centre on the Essen Trade Fair Grounds.
You can find more information in this regard at: http://www.security-messe.de
Aarcon Goes to CHINA 2012
From 18 – 29/06/2012, both Aarcon Consultants Attorney Petra Menge and Magdalena Kalus travelled to China on a delegation trip organised by the BDSW.
You can find more information in this regard in the DSD report from Magdalena Kalus:
Here are the most important dates:
- 26 – 28/02/2012 – FM Trade Fair in Frankfurt am Main
- 07/03/2012 – BDSW State Group Meeting of Bavaria in Ingolstadt
- 13/03/2012 – Presentation to the Law Board of the BDSW
- 14/03/2012 – Security Industry Law Day of the FORSI [Private Security Research Centre] in Berlin
- 25/03/2012 – Technology Board of the BDSW
- 10/05/2012 – BJMV in Hanover
- 25/05/2012 – Presentation on Installers’ Liability at the ABI Partner Days
- 13/06/2012 – Presentation on Liability as the Result of Flawed Video Image Analysis at the VdS ED Conference
- 18 – 29/06/2012 – BDSW Delegation Trip to China
- 04 – 05/07/2012 – Security Expo in Munich
- 25 – 28/09/2012 – Security in Essen
- 16 – 17/10/2012 – Bavarian Security Days
- 21/11/2012 – WuS Conference of the VdS in Cologne